Monday, February 18, 2013

WTF BeautyBay.com

I recently posted a video on a website that I have shop with 4 times now. Out of those 4 times 3 of the orders were mis-shipped, the last not at all.

Since filming this video, the last order was shipped  however 2 items were not shipped and refunded as one was discontinued and the other the rules had changed on shipping nail polish. The whole point of this order was for those two items, now Im getting all the add on stuff only. Very disappointing indeed.

I am not sure if I will be shopping with BeautyBay.com in the future and I highly doubt I will be recommending the company. I will just have to find other sites to buy these items from or use my American Shipping Address more often.



Please leave me a comment below on your experiences with Beautybay.com. Are they positive or negitive?

Until next time,
Stay beautiful,
XXX Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment