Saturday, February 16, 2013

Beauty Box Delivery: Feb '13 Bella Box

Well hello!

Its that time again, Beauty Box Delivery! Once again I was very happy with what I got in my box. Especially the full sized Sally Hanson Nail Polish (which I have been wearing and lovin')

Here is what I got in my box this month:



As far as I am concerned, you can never do wrong with a mini Batiste. Always great for the Handbag and the holiday bag alike. Loved the Dddddeluxe sample size of the Frizzeease curl definer. See I have stright hair and will do just about any thing to create movement in to my hair. This saves me forking out for yet another full sized item only to be disappointed  Not saying this will disappoint  if just now I have the option, and you know how I love OPTIONS! The Nuxe all over oil, maybe only used on my hair. I have faily oily skin and the less amount I can add to it the better. I already use this sunscreen, but having a baby means I can have this in his nappy bag for those just in case times when we decide to go an sit in the park for lunch :D

I love these hard cardboard boxes as they double as storage systems when I need to do a little sorting around the house.

Well done Bella Box!

Until next time, Stay Beautiful,
XX Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment