Monday, August 6, 2012

My New Writing Desk/ Makeup Table

Hi All,

Well, my new (old) writing desk has come home, she needs a lot of love and attention. I still need to buy new handles and locks, Grant wants to sand her down and re stain her. There are a few minor repairs that need to be done (mainly extend the back of the unit so it can fit my storage systems) and then I think she will be all set. This is what she currently looks like after a little furniture polish and my makeup moved in. Please Please excuse the curtains and carpet. Like all family's who renovate their homes, it seems the parents bedroom is always on the last of the lists. Floor boards and timber blinds will shortly be on their way :D





I may do a video on whats in my case, but maybe once its had some renovations :D

XXX Loz



No comments:

Post a Comment