Monday, July 30, 2012

My New Dressing / Makeup Table

Hi All!

Well, I have been in the market for a while now on an update to my current dressing table. After walking through Ikea the other day I had the idea about a writing desk. I would be PERFECT! An area where I could keep all the dust off everything and every thing safe... especially from little fingers of a wondering child :D

Our house is full of antiques, so I naturally went shopping for an antique writing desk. Ebay was my savior, and for $99AU (Bargain!) I got me one!  I pick her up on Sunday and I really really cant wait!



What I love about it the most is the glass doors. This means I can have my makeup close to hand and displayed nicely. Heaps and heaps of storage. I love its character. As I said its perfect and I really really cant wait to have it home and stocked full of everything it was not designed for :D

Will take some pics once she is home and fulled with all things great and cosmetic :D

Stay beautiful!

XXX Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment