Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My New Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Hi All,

I recently purchased the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Pale Almond from Myer as they had it on sale for AU$50. I also Picked up the Double wear concealer along with it. So far from what I can tell, it lasts very very well, it blends out pretty well. I do find the colour a little too pink for my skin tone as I normally prefer yellow based foundations on my skin tone. The concealer isnt too think and drying which means I dont find it sits in my wrinkles too much (one may argue "What Wrinkles?" - I CAN SEE THEM!)

I think if I could pick this product up on discount I could continue to buy it, but I dont think I would pay full price for it, as it probably is not on my top all time fave foundations. Dont get me wrong I do love it, it doesn't leave my skin oily or shiny, but not overly matt either.


Please feel free to let me know your thoughts on this product. I know its quiet the cult foundation in some circles of the beauty blogging world.

Stay Beautiful,
XXX Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment