Saturday, May 5, 2012

Priceline Shopping trip

Yesterday I went to Priceline and did a little shop. Not enough to do a haul vid so I figured I would just do a small post on what I purchased. I may do a review on each of these items later if I feel they need it.

I bought the new Revlon Lip :
I bought two in the colour of Creme Brulee  and Pink Truffle. Both are beautiful creamy colours. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a lipstick more just a lip moisturizer. They are so comfortable and easy to wear.

I also bought Garnier Eye Roller:


I have tried it once so far, not sure if its working. I figured I would give any thing a try. I will keep you posted on how it goes over time. I do have quiet puffy dark circles under my eyes.


I thought I would give the Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Powder a go:



 I have not had a chance to use this, however after I have had a few trys I will post a review on this item.

I also bought the stop nail biting stuff to try (which is on a previous post)

When I do my next big shop I will be doing a haul video. So stay tuned :D

Stay Beautiful

XXX Loz




No comments:

Post a Comment