Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Video: Things I have Bought, am Trying, and am going to Throw Away


Hi All,

Just uploaded a new video on things that I have recently bought, what I have first thought of them, and things that I wont be buying again and will be throwing out. It took 24 hours to upload this video, and ate most of my download/ upload limit with its constant fails. This means its going to be a very quiet MadameM00 month!

Since this video was made, I have tried the Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation. And I have to say that I LOVE IT! Goes on very easily with a buffing brush. Has a very matt finish which I like, good coverage, and after 12 hours its still on! Very impressed with this product.





I hope you enjoy this Video, more like it are to come... Ps, please let me know if the new Camera is making a difference?

Stay Beautiful,
xxx Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment