Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My First Lust Have It Beauty Box

As of about 10min ago, my husband brought home a package I received in the mail. It was my LustHaveIt Beauty Box. My first Beauty Box EVER! I of course could not wait to open it, so as soon as I had changed and finished feeding bubs, handed him over to daddy, and I attacked my box. Once opened, this beautiful pinky purple shinny bag looked back up at me. I opened it, and to my surprise this purple glitter Nicole by OPI nail polish fell out. That's my fave colour.... and with me trying to grow my nails at the moment (which mind you I'm doing GREAT!) having a new nail polish to use once Im at my desired length is an awesome incentive.

What Else did I get in my bag of awesome!
ModelCo Lipstick in Abbey ( a colour I would have picked for my self. Great natural pinky brown)
Evo The Therapist Calming Shampoo and Condtioner ( great size for travel at least 2 or more washes)
Bioderma Crealine H2O Makeup Remover ( Ive heard such great things about this, am very much looking forward to giving this a try)
Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Perfume (sample size - Smells quiet pretty )
Lush Soap in Dirty ( 100g sample which I think will last me quiet some time)
Caron Laboratories Bump eRaiser Medi Paste ( I think this is an ingrown hair treatment - I dont really suffer from that, however my husband some times has trouble with this after shaving)
and... Nicole by OPI Nail polish in a sparkle Glitter Purple colour  ( I couldn't find the colour name sorry)

There was also a little card inside for Mothers Day, with a nice little poem in it. A nice touch!

The Bag is a brilliant size that would be just perfect as a makeup bag to keep in your hand bag. I think you could defiantly fit a face or two in it.

I am still waiting on my first Bella Box and I will post on that when it comes in. However for the mean time, I am so in love with my Lust Have It Box. Blew my expectations. And I really cant wait for next months, and the months after... I think I may have to even buy a subscription for my mother and I think she would be in to this.

I hope all is well out there in your beauty world, and as always, Stay Beautiful.

XXX Loz


No comments:

Post a Comment