Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My dog ate my face.... kidding....

Well, about a week ago, Shelby my Cattle Pup and I were mucking about and we got a little ruff. Shelby's paw was on my face and she slipped. When she did, she took part of my face with her. This pic was taken about an hour afterwards... I know I have no make up on and am looking pretty sore and sorry. :(


You now can all see my freckles! Ekkk! Since then I have been using a clean new tub of my sons nappy rash cream - Sudocream (yeah I know, you have to get past what its actually used for) any way.... from what I understand Zinc has skin healing properties so I gave it a go. Its been 1 week and this is what it looks like today :


This pic was taken while writing this with no foundation on, just my daily moisturizer - Payot Creme Matifiante. I feel as though the cream helped heal this up quickly. It does not look like it will scar (Thank God!)  The hole in my lip is still annoying me, but I can kinda cover up the cuts on my face and eyelid.

What I used to cover the cuts while they healed:  I used a few items, differing each day depending on healing progress. To begin with I used Hourglass Mineral Veil to prime and fill the scratch, I then used Bobbi Brown Stick foundation as it was the thickest foundation I owned I then used MAC Studio Finish Powder. As it healed I tended to use the Benefit's Pore Professional, my Chanel  Vitalumiere  Foundation and MAC Studio Finish or Benefit's flawless powder. (will link my vid reviews below: )

I had a few meetings, and Hawkesbury Show in this time and most people said they could not notice the marks on my face. :D

I will keep you posted on how this is healing... but you can understand I have not been able to film this week :(

I am also trialing a new Eyeliner Pencil which I will do a review on : Eye Of Horus Smokey Black Eye Pencil.

Stay Beautiful!

XX Loz
 Benefit Pore Professional
Hourglass Mineral Veil
Chanel Vitalumiere
Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation
 Benefit Hello Flawless
 MAC Studio Finish Powder


No comments:

Post a Comment