Tuesday, May 1, 2012

1st Post... EKKKK

Hi All,

This is my first ever written blog. Ive just started my Youtube channel, and I hope to post more information on the things I try and buy on here.

As always please feel free to comment or ask me any thing that you would like to know further details on, or if you just want to make a comment

My Youtube Channel is : https://www.youtube.com/user/MadameM00 and I have started to make my way though my collection. I have about 30 or clips I have yet to post however can only move as fast as my internet allows me :( I still have about 40+ clips to film yet. So lots and lots more to come.

I will try and keep this blog up to date on what I am purchasing or doing day to day. Please let me know if this is the kinda thing you would like to read or know about :D

For now, Im going to publish this first post, and fiddle a little more on the settings of this blog site so that its a little more like me and less generic.

Stay Beautiful!

X Lozzy

No comments:

Post a Comment