Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Day of Filming....

Today I spent the day making Videos. Phew... 30 More reviews done and the conclusion of my first series which is reviewing all the products I currently own. Next to start on Hauls, Monthly Faves and New Purchases :D

So exited to be getting this underway.

I currently have about 60 or so Vids that need to be uploaded but as I mentioned before I cant uploaded them all in one go as I crash my internets :(

On other news, Joseph has his first cold... Its so hard as he cant blow his nose and there is not much I can do for him. We are just chuging along.

I really cant wait to go shopping... saving all my pennies at the moment.... have some big things that I want to buy :D

If you want to see any thing on my Vids please leave a comment and I will film it :D

Stay Beautiful

XXXX Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment