Friday, February 1, 2013

January Lust Have It box

Well I have to say that I am quiet impressed with this months Lust Have It box, though a little late I was extremely surprised with what I received.



I had been umming and aching about the Lush cosmetics range and in this box I received a full sizes cream eyeshadow in sophisticated. I love this colour. It's a beautiful darkish champagne colour that I would defiantly get a lot of a ware out of.

I think we got a full sized Nude By Nature BB Creme, now while I am not a massive fan of either of these I think. That for the $15 to get this full sized product is a steal! I mean you can't knock something that you have not tried, right..... Right.... RIGHT!

Love the full sized Kabuki Brush, enough said! It's very soft, luxurious and I can see that this will be put to good use.

There were also 3 samples of shampoo, conditioner and sunscreen. Which is always nice to have in your stash.

Another thing that I love about this months box is the new packaging. Away from the stylish useful makeup bags of the previous months. It's time we have a beautiful magnetised box. It almost looks like an upscale jewellery box. And in all honest could be used as one.

Well done Lust Have It, sometimes your boxes are hit and misses however this one is amazing. Great value for money and a great range to try out and enjoy. Well played ol chap!

Until next time stay beautiful,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment