Saturday, December 29, 2012

My foundation collection

As some of you may already know I have a foundation collection video up on my YouTube channel. I recently thought that it may be a good idea to make a list on here of all the foundations that I am currently storing in my foundation draw and their colour. This may be of use to some people who are buying foundations online.

Laura Mercier mineral foundation in natural beige
Illamasqua skin base in SB09
Illamasqua rich liquid in RF200
Bourjois 123 perfect in 53
Bourjois flower perfection in 52
Bourjois healthy mis serum in 52
Estée Lauder double ware in 2CI pale almond 02
Garner BB cream in Medium
Bobbi brown foundation stick in 2.75 golden beige
Rimmel wake me up in 103 true ivory
Chanel vitalumiere aqua B30 beige sable
Nars firming in Stromboli
MAC studio fix fluid in NC35
Revlon colour stay whipped in 250 medium beige
Benefit some kinda gorgeous in medium
Chanel mat lumiere in B40 beige
Benefit you rebel in medium


Hope this may help you a little in your foundation hunting.

Please let me know if you have any questions that you would like further information on.

Till next time, stay beautiful
Xxxx Loz


No comments:

Post a Comment