Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kiss and Makeup Haul

HIYA!

Miss me???

So today a small parcel arrived, it was my order from Kiss and Makeup NY I didnt do a video on this order   as there was only 4 items to it, so I figured instead that I would do a Blog Post. If you really want a video please leave me a comment :D


One of the items that I bought was the NARS Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette.  It came in a beautiful box and in a felt pouch. 

Inside the Felt Pouch was the Palette and a small eyeshadow brush. 

 There are 4 colours. A very beautiful redish purpleish colour, a charcoal, and a gold. Surrounded by a ivory high light.  
 I also got the eyeshadow duo in All About Eve
 Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Montego Bay
 Laura Mercier Undercover Pot in No2 

I have bought from this website before, and I am quiet happy to again in the future. Shipping to Aust is about 2 weeks or so and well packed. Great Prices :D

Stay Beautiful,
xx Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment